JDP is Partnering with Little League Baseball and Softball to End Abuse in Youth Sports
As Little League’s preferred background screening vendor, this was a great opportunity to have interactive and meaningful discussions with District Administrators and Assistants to discuss the importance of background screening for youth sports volunteers and coaches as well as SafeSport legislation to help prevent child abuse in youth sports.
Discussions also covered new rules and regulatory changes as well as educational topics for District Administrators and Assistant District Administrators.
What does JDP’s Youth Sports Background Check Report On?
Our sources include:
- National Criminal Records Search looks through over 685 million criminal records and sex offender registries
- Federal, state and local wanted fugitive lists
- FBI terrorist lists
- Department of Public Safety and Department of Corrections
- We even review data from OFAC
- We flag any records we find, so you can make a sound judgement on whether someone can join your team.
It was great to meet with everyone and also give away a Yeti Cooler to lucky winner Arik Riley from New Mexico District 9!
In partnership, JDP and Little League share an important mission: End Abuse. Every Child. Every Day!
To learn more, visit us at jdp.com.